Thursday, May 10, 2007

MEPS Coming Up

The time to finalize a day for MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) is closely approaching...I'm thinking I'm gunna go late next week. The Army apparently works on a 15th to 15th monthly schedule, so my recruiter has encouraged me to avoid the middle of next week because a lot of other recruiters will be trying to jam people in to make the monthly deadline. I'll be sure to post as soon as a date is set.

My early-morning routine has been hampered slightly because I've started taking my younger brother to school on my way to work. I've been making up for it in the afternoons, but it's getting excruciatingly humid as of late so I'd really like to get back into a morning schedule to avoid late afternoons (plus, I come home exhausted from work...I work for a general contracting company...manual labor, construction, deliveries, and the like...Been doing it every summer for years. I really like it.)

That's all for now...bed time for this guy.

Peace out.

No comments: