Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Fall Break

I'm going on Fall Break after classes today...but there's a football game on Saturday, so like any good marching band videographer, I've got to stick around campus. I'm actually very much looking forward to it. I was just very recently at home, and this will give me some much-needed, actual downtime (as much as I love being at home with my family, they, like me, hate to sit in one place for very long, so my breaks at home tend to fill up with activities very quickly).

PT was excellent this morning. We had a nice long run. I led this morning without any significant incident, which was nice. One of our lieutenants, a graduate of the program, ran with us and offered some really good suggestions on marching and handling road guards.

I've been spending more time on the Army Knowledge Online forums lately. It's a pretty cool place. Lots of interesting people talking about a whole lot of things...I've met some people who are supposed to be heading to Ft. Leonard Wood around the same time I do. It'd be great to at least know some names before I get there.

Work's almost over, so I'm out.

Hooah.

No comments: