Monday, March 9, 2009

New Workout Routine

I've started running through a 30 minute, focused workout routine at lunch 3 times a week. Chest/triceps for Mondays, biceps/shoulders for Wednesdays, and back/legs on Fridays. The whole routine is based around doing 4 sets of 10 reps on 3/3 exercises for each muscle group. There's supposed to be very little down time in between, so my two buddies and I rotate between 2 or 3 different exercises at the same time. So far, it's kicking my butt...but I feel great afterward.

I run twice a week with the team on T/Th (sprints and long run respectively)...overall, I think I've got fitness down as much as I can for now. I like feeling healthy (and not guilty about the occasional pizza...heh).


PT Test the first week of April...hopefully this all pays off!

Peace.

No comments: