Sunday, March 15, 2009

About Me #1

I have an unexplainable need to run up stairs whenever I find myself at the bottom of a set of them.

I have never seen Citizen Kane.

I still have every book given to me for "required" reading for English and Literature classes in high school. I have never finished any of them because I could never bring myself to read any of the "classics" after I read the first chapter of Catcher in the Rye.

I didn't eat meat of my own volition until I was 19.

If I have a weakness, it's my sweat tooth. If I have two, the second is buying electronics.

I love geometry almost as much as I love Secret of Mana.

I shot a bow and arrow on a weekly basis for two years.

I can remember my kindergarden gym teacher's name.

I think stereotypes are hilarious especially when they apply to me.

Not so deep down inside, I want to be James Bond.

No comments: