Friday, December 14, 2007

My Triumphant Return...

Hello...it has been too long, my friends.

A lot has gone on over the past month...mostly me trying to buckle down on classes so I can graduate...which I'm going to be doing tomorrow! How exciting is that? Four and a half years are gone tomorrow.

A lot of Army stuff has gone down as well...I'm having some trouble with the University giving my proof of graduation by January 2nd...which would be awful...ruin all of the plans I've laid so far. So keep your fingers crossed for me on that issue.

ROTC stuff finished up wonderfully...didn't end up with a 300 on the last pt test, but I wasn't expecting too...we lost too many days of PT to special events and such. I actually haven't done much exercise at all over the past month...woops...oh well, it's all been about passing, heh.

I was worried about my databases class, but turns out there wasn't anything to worry about...ended up with a B, which is wonderful.

Ok, I've got to run and start packing for Sunday...I've got a lot of stuff.

Hooah.

No comments: